Return Merchandise Authorization Request

Need to send your ADCP back to us?

Whether you have troubleshot your instrument but still cannot get it to work or you simply need to send it back for periodic maintenance*, you will need to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us. To obtain an RMA number and shipping instructions for the return of your instrument, please complete and submit the following form or contact customer service at or +1-858-842-2600.

Teledyne RD Instruments | 14020 Stowe Drive, Poway, CA 92064
Phone: 858-842-2600 | Fax: 858-842-2822 |

Copyright 2016 Teledyne RD Instruments. All rights reserved. Terms and Conditions