Ocean Observer ADCP
Remotely monitor ocean currents throughout the water column...
Ocean Observer ADCP.
Teledyne RD Instruments dominates current measurement for the offshore oil and gas sector with the OO, a field-proven instrument designed to facilitate exploration drilling, field development, and production.
Teledyne RDI’s acoustic Doppler systems and software have been chosen by nearly every offshore operator worldwide to support their exploration drilling programs. Current data is gathered and displayed in real time to enable crucial operational decision-making. The highly versatile Ocean Observer allows users to select between Teledyne RDI’s high-resolution and long-range settings, providing optimal data for every application.
Frequency: 38, 75 or 150 kHz
Max Range: > 1000m
Download Ocean Observer ADCP Datasheet (306 Kb)
Ocean Observer Application Notes
>> view app notes
Ocean Observer Data Samples
>> view data
Not sure which ADCP is right for you? Consult our product selection guide >>download PDF
Ocean Observer Product FAQs
The only platform-mounted ADCP to provide:
- The deepest current profiling available to assist in production and rig safety.
- Two forms of signal processing: patented BroadBand for high precision; standard
NarrowBand for extended range.
- Field-proven technology that operates in the high-noise environment of oil platform production.
- A track record second to none; the Ocean Observer has been adopted by all the major oil companies on every type of platform.
- Patented phased-array transducer, for extended range in a powerful yet compact package.
Ocean Observer ADCP Application Notes
Ocean Observer ADCP Data Samples
Data samples to follow soon.
Ocean Observer ADCP FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
>>Click here for Ocean
Looking for more information?
Contact the Marine Measurements group for immediate assistance. >>contact info